The end of the year is time to reflect on the past year. For me, I’m not only been thinking about 2019, but really the past decade as a whole. As I reflect back, I’m excited about the strides I’ve taken with my business. Here are a few:
- This year was an important one for my business growth. I learned what shows worked, where my market was, and how to keep my audience engaged through social media and email marketing.
- The jewelry collections I created surpassed my wildest dreams. I learned quite a lot about how to create a handmade jewelry collection and what works and what was most successful. I’m excited to replicate this in 2020 and beyond.
- I crafted four different metal pendants this year with unique stones. Three of them sold, indicating that even at a high price point, these items are desireable. I’m looking forward to continuing to craft these items and growing the number of metalsmith designs I can offer.
- Budgeting for the number of jewelry shows I want to attend is important. I’ll need to use this learning as I continue next year.
- The changes I made to my jewelry display encompass my vision for my brand. I’m excited about each change I made, especially the branding I incorporated at the end of the year.
- I found some great designs that can be replicated easily, allowing me to restock these popular items. I’m excited to see what other designs I can create in multiples.
With so much growth in 2019, I’m genuinely excited to see what I can accomplish in 2020.